vrijdag 9 juli 2010

So this is goodbye?

The sun sets, over the lake. What a view it gives. She holds his hand tight, He speaks: I love you, you have given my life meaning. But I can’t stay, I have to go. You know what we had was nothing more then a vanilla dream.

Slowly the sun goes down. He brushes her hair aside She speaks: Why do you have to go. Isn’t this dream enough, can’t you just wait for me. You need me and I need you .

He: All of this is nothing more then a fantasy. But don’t think I don’t need you. You kept me sane you saved me from myself. But I can’t keep us chained to this one sided view. I need to let go of you.

She looks him right in the eyes and says: So this is goodbye?? He smiles and says: Yes for now it is, Until we meet for real, then maybe we can truly be together. But that day isn’t here yet. The sun is down he gets up and walks away in to the darkness, leaving only the lake behind.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten