woensdag 13 oktober 2010

It hasn’t left The Station yet...

It’s funny how we are all living movement following our heart and our impulses to the ends of the world. Constantly changing. Learning. Growing. The truth of this has never felt so real. If I could I would take you to Paris. Rome. Sydney. And many more places. Just so I can let you see them through my eyes. But I can’t your life is here. And to take you away from it, would only be selfish. For now. I must let you live your life. But I do thank you. You have taught me that I am still capable of love. A gift I thought I had lost. I guess what I’m trying to say is: I love you. Your smile. Your eyes. Your way of talking, of lightening up any situation. Your complete and total randomness. And know that the train out of here isn’t leaving yet, there is still time. So maybe one day. We can catch it together. And I can show you the world through my eyes, and you can show me it through yours.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten