zaterdag 6 november 2010

Dreamin' Away

It’s cold. It’s winter. People and the weather, are bringing me down. But It doesn’t matter in the end cause when I close my eyes.

I’m Cruising the desert headin’ for LA. Hoping to be an Internet Celebrity.
Surfin’ near Venice beach. Chill with some stoners it’s all ok.
Warm weather, Hot Chick’s, Having fun in the Sun
It’s California dreamin’ all the way.

School is hard. I’m barley keeping my head. So much to do. And so little time to do it. So when I feel it’s all too much I close my eyes and….

I’m traveling the world. With a bag on my back. And the open road ahead.
I see the most random stuff. And it teaches me enough.
No
obligations . Nothing holding me back. Life to the fullest.
Like life should be.


The world around me can get demanding. Do this Do that, no not like that. So when I’ve had my fill I close my eyes drift away and…

I’m Standing on a Glastonbury Stage. Got My mates at my side.
I play my guitar like I’m a pro. Everybody is screaming along.
We’re on top of the world. A never ending high and to quote oasis.
Tonight I’m a rock ‘n’ roll star.

So when life gets me down. And I dream away. Hoping that one day. My dreams won’t be dreams. They’ll be memories.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten