maandag 27 december 2010

Dear Prudance.

Dear Prudance.

My love, I’m so Tired. It’s been so long the last few day’s we’ve done nothing but fixing a hole. It’s really been a hard day’s night. I’m starting to see things, Eleanor Rigby, I was on a balcony and looked out on the field and I saw her standing there. But I think things are getting better. Last watch I was kept awake by a blackbird singing in the dead of night, Our commanding officer Sgt. Peppers, he’s a strange one, always asking everybody to come together I think in his mind he is still back in the U.S.S.R. But the other guys are really nice, I Really think I can make it through this with a little help from my friends. We’ve been shelling Penny Lane hill almost every morning. It’s actually quite beautiful Like a festival of light. Every night I think about you, I want to hold your hand. But I hope to see you soon. It might be hard but I think we’re doing the wrong thing for the right reasons. How’s our lovely Rita doing? I heard she was leaving home, she all grown up now I guess. O I have to go Sgt. Peppers wants an extra patrol in. Goodnight. And Say Hey to Jude for me.

With Love,

Your Honey Pie.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten