zondag 23 januari 2011

Just another sunday.

So it all started with a walk by the water. A vortex opened before my feet. I’d say I’m an adventures type so I jumped in. When the brightness cleared I found myself in a dark derelict wasteland. It seemed ravaged by nuclear war. As I walked around a bit I spotted a human settlement. As I made my way to the gate a giant scorpion came running after me, being unarmed I made conversation with the creature in the hopes he was good natured. As it turned out he was, he was a local teacher at the settlement I was heading for. When I walked through the gate I saw a beautiful woman, she told me that I was sent there to help them rebuild civilization as their leader. I said I didn’t care much for their future and jumped through a vortex that had just opened. I found myself back at the waterside. I didn't really want a life filled with happiness and importance. That was my day really. What a fantastic day I thought to myself, what a fantastic day indeed.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten