maandag 24 januari 2011

Monday

While taking a quite nap during class, dreaming of my bellybutton. I was rudely awakened by a man trying to eat me, when my vision had fully returned to me I saw that it wasn’t a man. But a Tiger-zombie. When I dispatched of the zombie and made my way in to the hallway I saw that the whole school had been taken over. Being without arms once again and no clear route of escape I hid inside a shoe. But the disguise failed and the Tiger-zombies sniffed me out. Just when I had given up hope and accepted the fact that I would never see my parents Boone and my staircase again. This Red Haired warrior woman came slashing her way through the zombies with a sword as long as my legs. I’m not very small, so it was a very big sword. When she stopped slashing and all the Tiger-zombies in sight where either dead or close to it. I saw that the Amazon who had just saved me, was this girl I knew named Eva. We walked around for a bit until I saw a husky, but it turned out to be Roy. So I didn’t care much. Finally we spotted a portal of sorts. When I walked out of it, I discovered that I wasn’t actually in school just now, but in an alternant reality hidden inside a teachers’ lounge chair. While walking toward the cafeteria, I started to think, Why do Mondays always have to be so hectic I wondered, but no answer came to mind. Aw well, that was my Monday really, quite uneventful as you can see. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten