dinsdag 25 januari 2011

Tuesday

The Strangest thing happened to me today. While sitting in class, a girl sitting next to me had a meltdown, and broke into a thousand pieces, scattered all over the floor. Which was quite a shame, because I’m sure the cleaning lady did her best cleaning that floor on Monday. So I sat down on the floor and began to put together the pieces of the girl again. This seemed like a large task to do on my own, but luckily Rutger came by with some industrial magic glue. And we started to put this human jigsaw puzzle back together. What seemed like an eternity but was only 15 minutes later, and we we’re finished. When the last peace was placed in its place with surgical precision the girl opened her eyes. She thanked me and Rutger for what we had done and granted us both one wish. I immediately wished for a pair of socks. The girl looked at me like I was some sort of madman, so I explained that the lepricons living in my washing machine, always stole my socks to use as sleeping bags. After I had gotten my socks, Rutger wished for a swing set. Not long after that, the school day finished and I returned home, with warm feet. And I always thought that finishing a puzzle was its own reward.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten